Anyone know any high volume dealers for a good price on new expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordman1979

Reaction score
My wife's lease is up October 1st, and we have to buy a new vehicle. (P.S. I will never lease again). We are going to purchase a 2018 Expedition as it won over the Tahoe in our opinion. We are looking at getting an almost fully loaded Limited. I am trying to locate a high volume dealer that is willing to drop the price more than the average dealership. I will drive up to 600 miles to get a good deal. I currently live in Tallahassee, FL so Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, etc is good. I have seen as much off as $9,000 at my local dealership on XLT's and my friend who purchased one here got $9,000 off a Limited. I'm sure there are dealerships that will drop it more, but need to know if anyone has seen any or dealt with any. Thank you!

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your friend got the right numbers......$8-9,000 off msrp is what I’d expect if I was purchasing as well. Our dealers here in NY aren’t ordering many expeditions at all. The platinums seem to sit on the lot for a long time but the XLTs and limiteds sell when they actually have them.

Vin_mac

Reaction score
Fordman1979, I was interested in leasing one. Will you share you thoughts on why you would not do it again? Thank in advance and good luck with your search.

OP
OP
Fordman1979

Fordman1979

Reaction score
Fordman1979, I was interested in leasing one. Will you share you thoughts on why you would not do it again? Thank in advance and good luck with your search.

Leasing is good if you are looking for a new car every few years and you want a low payment, but the bad to me outweighs the good. First off, I keep my cars for a long time so I don't continuously have a car payment. I have having to watch my mileage so I don't pay an arm and a leg for any miles over upon returning the car. Any damage done to the car, (scratches, dents) will go against you. Its just not worth it to me. I would rather have a higher car payment and have something to show for it at the end of it all.

Heather Vines

Reaction score
Koons of Baltimore and Wynne Ford in Hampton VA both offered about $9000 off for a limited. I had one ordered with koons but wait time was much longer than expected so I was able to find one already at Wynne for the same $ off.

mike devlin

Reaction score
Picked mine up from Koons for an amazing price. Check out their online prices.
Stephen Carter - Sales & Leasing Consultant

Office (410) 298-3800
Cell (215) 767-5942 - Text Me!

Koons Ford of Baltimore
Windsor Mill, MD 21244

Vin_mac

Reaction score
Does anyone else have any advice on leasing? Thanks in advance...