Anyone know how or where I can get this piece?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NukeLife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah you’d have to source it from the manufacturer. That multi pin connector will have the manufacturer information stamped on it, along with the model number.

Probably have to buy the whole connector housing to get the locking lever, but that’s a heck of a lot cheaper than a harness. I’d probably try that route if it were mine—just for peace of mind.

OP
OP
M

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah you’d have to source it from the manufacturer. That multi pin connector will have the manufacturer information stamped on it, along with the model number.

Probably have to buy the whole connector housing to get the locking lever, but that’s a heck of a lot cheaper than a harness. I’d probably try that route if it were mine—just for peace of mind.
Its buried too far down to see who the MFG is. Anyone know who makes these connectors? Only other option is to remove the one from my buddies expy and see if I can 3d print it.

ETA: I was able to take a pic of another similar looking connector in the engine bay. The manufacturer is WDP - Western Diversified Plastics. Think this is the same locking arm that I need. Only bad part is this particular vendor requires a minimum purchases of $100!

And these guys require a minimum purchase of 30 pieces!

Last edited: