Anyone Running Modded/Different Front Bumpers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedition Dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone Running Modded/Different Front Bumpers?

I've mildly modded my front bumper by removing the valence, removing the Weathertech mud guards, and cutting the clips and tucking in the wheel wells (front) to fully clear my 34.3 Nittos.
Wanted to see if anyone else had done some major cutting or adding a raptor bumper, custom-something, etc.

1662546257945.png

1662546278325.png

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Added a Setina pusher bar and raptor front skid plate. Both required bumper modifications, if that counts.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There's a guy on youtube that put a Raptor front bumper on. His user ame was Kingdom Overlanding. I really like the way he did his.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There's a guy on youtube that put a Raptor front bumper on. His user ame was Kingdom Overlanding. I really like the way he did his.
Jacob has taken modding an Expedition to the extreme. He is running 37s and have done major wheel well modifications. He has also had the tranny rebuilt and rear gearing to better support the larger tires.

Additionally, he is running just the standard 2H/4A 4x4 modes. He doesn't have the 2-speed transfer case to give him a true 4H and 4L. He also sells overlanding roof racks and just announced replacement side steps for a rock slider design.