Anyone use Weather Tech Mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rverdi

Reaction score
I was thinking about ordering the digital fit mats for my new Expy and was wondering if anyone has them and how they fit. They look great on their website, but would like to hear some real world use. My truck is tan inside and gets frequent soccer duty.

billzilla

Reaction score
I got the rear liner for my Mazda Tribute. I screwed up and got one for non-premium sound so it rides up a bit on the subwoofer, but were it not for that, the fit would be excellent. They're very durable and look good for a long time.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i know there's a guy on the f150online forums that has some on his expy, to me they look great, and heard that they are perfect and very helpful in keeping the carpet/truck clean, if i had the cash i would buy them

OP
OP
R

rverdi

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, just ordered a set. I'll report back when they arrive.

SiriusFan

Reaction score
So how did they work out for you. Did you get the rear cargo mat also? My big concern with the rear is if it is a 2 piece or not. When the 3rd row in my wife's Acadia I still have a mat but the bigger piece comes out but I still have the cargo area protected. I like this design. I do have the mats for the front of her car and my current truck so I will be getting them anyway. Stinks because my new truck is coming with the ford mats.:mad: