Anyone with a 8" lift Rize Industry lift for 2004 Expo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sweet ..I got 6'" Fabtech Kit (1st gen) and can't wait ot put it on. Your Expy will look good :pepper: :pepper:

OP
OP
mindgame

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just got a email from Rize. The shipping company picked up the wrong boxes and I have a F-250 kit that was destined for Canada coming my way...

I''ll have to wait until next Tuesday for new Shipping info since the company that ships to Hawaii only flys out on Tuesday...

*sigh...*

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just got a email from Rize. The shipping company picked up the wrong boxes and I have a F-250 kit that was destined for Canada coming my way...

I''ll have to wait until next Tuesday for new Shipping info since the company that ships to Hawaii only flys out on Tuesday...

*sigh...*
DAM Canadians !!:buttkick:

OP
OP
mindgame

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Started to debolting everything....
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

I still got a couple of things to remove (Tie Rods, Front Drive Shaft, Front Differential). Also will need to TRIM the driver side control arm pocket with my saw and grinder...

Once this is completed.. Finally we'll be installing the Front Lift :)

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
how was the rear of your expedition? I have a 2008 and me and my dad installed a 2" Rancho leveling kit ourselves and the back was a total B**CH to take apart and install, congradulations so far and good luck, HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY?

OP
OP
mindgame

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
how was the rear of your expedition? I have a 2008 and me and my dad installed a 2" Rancho leveling kit ourselves and the back was a total B**CH to take apart and install, congradulations so far and good luck, HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY?

Did not install the rear yet.. But it looks solid :)

Yeah.. Was looking over the rear install and doing the front seems easier, so started with the front..

How much? Including shipping. Over 5bills...