Ash Tray Light Bulb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaverikDS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Two quick questions. Does anyone know what bulb is used for the pop-out cup holder/ashtray? I'm talking about the one that pops out of the dash and if you remove the entire piece you have to pull the light bulb out of the back before you can fully remove it.

Also...how do you remove the old bulb? I've tried pulling and it won't come out and twisting to the left. I don't want to pull any harder also until I know that's the way it is supposed to come out. I pulled out my cup holder this weekend to fix the spring thing and want to replace the burnt out bulb before putting everything back in.

OP
OP
M

MaverikDS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Found the bulb on another site. Type 37.

It is just a pull out one. I ended up getting a pair of plyers so I could get some grip on the bulb and gently pulled; came right out.

$5.00 at autozone for a pack of two bulbs. Now if I could only keep track of the extra one for another decade lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegerb50