"Aspen" the 07 Expedition, our next Overland Travel vehicle.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

navywings22

Reaction score
I may have missed it but what grill is that? What lift did you use? I too feel like your Expedition is awesome so far and I look forward to the rest of your build!

OP
OP
Adventure Driven

Adventure Driven

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Last edited:

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I seriously love the way this truck looks. What grill is that? Did you put the Ford emblem on it or did it come with it?

OP
OP
Adventure Driven

Adventure Driven

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I seriously love the way this truck looks. What grill is that? Did you put the Ford emblem on it or did it come with it?

thanks so much, look up a few posts for a link to the grill, i ordered the Ford emblem and glued it on the grill

Seth

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry. Missed it because it said "drill". I thought it was for the winch install. :p Was the install pretty easy for the grill and how was the fit?

MrBlargMan

Reaction score
That is one darn good looking rig! Did your spare 35" tire fit up underneath the rear without any modifications? I have been keeping mine in the cargo area. I just assumed it doesn't fit in the stock location.