Bad tail light housing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Blackscreen67

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
Both taillights have moisture in them. It rained last night here aswell. No excuse for ANY moisture to be in both taillights on a brand new car.

The foggy looking glare on the corners are all moisture inside.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im pretty sure they are supposed to do that...they have little cutouts for the moisture to get in and out. I believe the manual talks about the condensation in the mirrors. Someone also asked about this in another thread.

OP
OP
Blackscreen67

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
Im pretty sure they are supposed to do that...they have little cutouts for the moisture to get in and out. I believe the manual talks about the condensation in the mirrors. Someone also asked about this in another thread.

All light housings are supposed to be sealed units.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are sealed, they have small holes in them. All of my lenses have condensation. Ill see if i can see the owners manual and find that line.

OP
OP
Blackscreen67

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
They are sealed, they have small holes in them. All of my lenses have condensation. Ill see if i can see the owners manual and find that line.

I know what your talking about, but those divets are from the molding process.

If they're saying they're designed that way, they're blowing smoke up consumers ass.