badge overlays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buzzie0013

Full Access Members
Reaction score
does anyone know if there are any badge overlays for the read of a 3rd gen expedition? The lettering on the EXPEDITION badge is beginning to flake as well as the Flex Fuel one

Edmund K

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been scouring the internet for just such a remedy, and haven't found anything good yet, besides replacement pieces! I was thinking of trying to go "retro" and find some old '50's or '60's F100 truck badges (Custom Cab emblems, etc, ) but wasn't sure if would be as bad as putting Shelby stuff on a v6 Mustang! There's always plasti-dip, or custom coloring with a paint brush and some Tester's acrylics?

Edmund K

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just a thought; I'm thinking it would be paying homage to the Expy's truck ancestry?

Attachments

• B5C-8125622-PR.jpg
    B5C-8125622-PR.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 23
  • s-l1000.jpg
    s-l1000.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 23

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The best that was online was patriotdecals.com but the have gone out of business now...

Mr. 10K

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For the Ford ovals, there is (was?) a guy on eBay that sells sets. For the lettering, I think the best way to approach it would be to pull them off, strip them, paint them. The quickest way though would be to peel off any loose pieces, mask off the surrounding area, and hit them with some Plasti Dip.