bedlinered bumper and skid plate

What's your opinion?

• I like it painted, keep it.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • ditch it and build a custom bumper.

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was getting sick of the chrome on my front bumper since I made my rear bumper and it no longer matched. So I sanded the chrome shine off the best I could and sprayed it with bedliner. While I was at it I also modified my skidplate to fit with the body lift. If it holds up....GREAT....if not I wanted to make a new front bumper soon anyways. Also thinking about mounting my high-lift jack across the horns, but here are a couple pictures!

0e6efcaa.jpg

c4410d4e.jpg

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks very good, my front bumper was pretty well dented by a collision with a deer a few years back, and when I replace it, I was thinking about doing bedliner to both of them. I used plasti-dip on my rims, but I just like the idea of the durability of bedliner. Once again, looks awesome!

OP
OP
babysilk

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your rims look good, I was thinking about spraying mine soon so that there is no chrome left on it and it looks like I will be trying plastidip tomorrow or the next day!

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great.:waytogo:

I didn't see the vote till after I had posted this. I voted to ditch just because I don't like the frame exposed. I would say either build a new one that covers everything or add something to the old.

Last edited:
OP
OP
babysilk

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im thinking I might mount my high-jack lift across those frame horns, that would "hide" it. I also now put 4 lights across my bumper and im thinking ill black out my rims this afternoon.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the black..... would make skid plate bigger n connect it to front bumper like I did