Best car mats for 04 Eddie Bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brilis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just wonderng what everyone was using in theri expys. Weathertech, Husky, Lloyd, Lund. Are you guys using rubber mats or the digital fit liners?

Thanks.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to autozone and and grabbed the sturdiest set

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3) National Member

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The weathertech digifits are expensive but well worth the money I think. Plus their customer service is top notch.....the mats in my mothers audi started to get deformed after 2 years so I emailed them a couple pics and an explanation and within 24 hours they shipped us out a brand new set without any hassle. So you pay for what you get

Shift2xlr8

Reaction score
I found some at my local Tractor Supply Company. It was a set of 4 of the heavy duty rubber ones that you can trim down yourself to fit. I just left them alone and it fills almost the whole floor up front. I'm very satisfied with them. I think I gave like $25 for them.

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
DO NOT get the weathertech floor liners. The way our trucks are designed, the mat is over the sill, rather than the sill higher than the mat. I caught my feet every time I got in the truck.

After calling weathertech, they said they would send me another set. Why would the new ones be any different?

Here is the second set, only 1 week after install; identical fit as the first set:

3DFA38D9-9351-4188-AAC3-637C0D43E320-16971-000007C7EE908F2D_zps18e81559.jpg

43C4BBF0-A43C-4969-A741-74E90C63A3CE-16971-000007C7F5A1CD40_zps84388d18.jpg

They then sent me a front and rear package of all weather mats. Those are pretty much universal, and similar to the ones you would find at a parts store. Not impressed.

I ended up putting two long strips of Velcro on the back of the mat: 1 on the sill, and one on the lh kick panel. It has been 3 weeks and they haven't moved. If I could do it all over again, I'd go with a different brand.... The weathertech are a fabulous product in most applications, just not this one.

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
DO NOT get the weathertech floor liners. The way our trucks are designed, the mat is over the sill, rather than the sill higher than the mat. I caught my feet every time I got in the truck.

Hmmm I have the WeatherTechs for my 08 and they fit beautifully. Mine lay flat on top of the sills and definately save the carpet in the winter from all the slush and crap. Having them go only up to and not cover the sills would allow all that crap to get in the crevis.
My only gripe would be that I wish the backsides had the little nubs on them because the passenger side moves around ( maybe 1/2 inch ) Drivers side is fine because of the hook piece.

PS, My buddy has the Husky ones in his F150 and I trip on them every time I get in because they stick up so much.

Matt

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought the thickest rubber ones from either Walmart or Sam's (don't remember.) Nice, thick grooves catch most everything and they're easy to clean. And, since they're so heavy, they don't move around.