Best dealerships to order a 22 from? KY area or at least a days drive.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Misteroman

Reaction score
Hello y'all!
Looking to order a 22 expedition for the wife and curious where the best place to do so is.
Just picked my new ram diesel and the dealership does 10-12% percent off all models if ordered.
None of the dodge SUVs really interest us and the new expedition stealth is just an absolutely beautiful vehicle! 500+ tq is a great starting point as well!!!
Also looking for a 1500 truck and wouldnt mind an f150 if the deal was right.
Thanks all and have a blessed day!
Derek

viiojbk

Reaction score
I live in NY and did the factory order all the way from PA dealership, I think you might try that too, contact them by email frist, ask them if you do the factory order what discount they gonna provided. My local dealerships want to selling at MSRP and some wanted me to pay 2k over MSRP otherwise they wont order that for you. NJ dealerships selling MSRP too, so I found the one dealership at PA with 3.5% off MSRP. or if you could wait until the Ford website updated the 2022 expedtion configuation.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Last month I ordered a 2022 from Chapman Ford of Horsham, PA for 4% below invoice (plus tax, tags, and document fee). Note I said invoice not MSRP. Can't really beat that deal IMO, especially now, unless you can get A-plan. It is worth me driving there from Michigan to get it once it is completed. No one here would come close to that. Here is the link:

Also Granger Ford of Granger, Iowa was doing 3% under invoice (plus tax, tags, and document fee).

So there are options out there, just need to do a little research.

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you try Hunt Ford (where I got mine) or Greenwood in BG? When I bought mine, at Hunt, price they advertised is what you pay+tax (no addons at all). I have better help at Greenwood service department, though.

twinturbodude7

Reaction score
Last month I ordered a 2022 from Chapman Ford of Horsham, PA for 4% below invoice (plus tax, tags, and document fee). Note I said invoice not MSRP. Can't really beat that deal IMO, especially now, unless you can get A-plan. It is worth me driving there from Michigan to get it once it is completed. No one here would come close to that. Here is the link:

Also Granger Ford of Granger, Iowa was doing 3% under invoice (plus tax, tags, and document fee).

I was just going to suggest Horsham as well. I contacted them to see what it would look like for a 22 XLT. Then I called my local dealership that I've worked with in the past and they said they would match the 3% below invoice.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was just going to suggest Horsham as well. I contacted them to see what it would look like for a 22 XLT. Then I called my local dealership that I've worked with in the past and they said they would match the 3% below invoice.
Exact same approach I tried. Our dealers here wouldn't even attempt to match it. Too many other fish willing to pay much more than me! It'll be a nice road trip bringing it back so I can't complain.

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I ordered from Granger in December for 3% under. Good trek to go get it but was $5k-$6k savings over anyone around here. I’ll drive a long way for that much cheese…. And it saved me tons of calls looking for someone willing to match that also had the allotment for it.

OP
OP
M

Misteroman

Reaction score
I live in NY and did the factory order all the way from PA dealership, I think you might try that too, contact them by email frist, ask them if you do the factory order what discount they gonna provided. My local dealerships want to selling at MSRP and some wanted me to pay 2k over MSRP otherwise they wont order that for you. NJ dealerships selling MSRP too, so I found the one dealership at PA with 3.5% off MSRP. or if you could wait until the Ford website updated the 2022 expedtion configuation.
Just escaped NY last year! Not sure I could buy with only 3ish % off msrp.

This is exactly what I was looking for!
Have to see what the trade in would be.
Thanks ALOT!!!
Did you try Hunt Ford (where I got mine) or Greenwood in BG? When I bought mine, at Hunt, price they advertised is what you pay+tax (no addons at all). I have better help at Greenwood service department, though.
I live a few minutes outside BG. Before I bought the Ram I was trying to buy a f250. They would do invoice +1000.
Hunt dodge would do invoice on a Ram.
Thanks guys and are there any others?
Derek

TangaZulu473

Reaction score
Zeck in Leavenworth. Flew from Baltimore to drive back a new-to- me 2017 Expedition Ltd. Great price, easy sale process and they hustle to get you in and out. Totally great experience.