Blacked out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06 Eddie

Reaction score
I'm not clowning it because I know some people can work with it but 90% of the populations plasti dip and spray work shows like a sore thumb. And in my opinion these expeditions when clean and taken care of still are somewhat modern looking good rides and deserve to be modified or altered the right way such as new wheels, pro detailing/correction if one's budget fits. The way I'm going anyway or I'd just leave it factory.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm not clowning it because I know some people can work with it but 90% of the populations plasti dip and spray work shows like a sore thumb. And in my opinion these expeditions when clean and taken care of still are somewhat modern looking good rides and deserve to be modified or altered the right way such as new wheels, pro detailing/correction if one's budget fits. The way I'm going anyway or I'd just leave it factory.

Bedliner shoots a lot easier than dip which shoots a lot easier than spray paint

Jason5420

Reaction score

Jason5420

Reaction score
Here is my 04 expedition . It was the same as yours with the Tan trim . I painted the trim and bumbers my self and threw on the black wheels . I love the Results . This pic isn't the greatest but if you would like i can take a few more when i get to my house . It was a lot of work but well worth the effort .

OP
OP
T

Tdh777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here is my 04 expedition . It was the same as yours with the Tan trim . I painted the trim and bumbers my self and threw on the black wheels . I love the Results . This pic isn't the greatest but if you would like i can take a few more when i get to my house . It was a lot of work but well worth the effort .

I didn’t see a pic. I did my tail lights this weekend and tested the light out put. It is well over the 500ft for tail lights and 1000ft for brake lights. Even after the paint. Thanks to the 3457 bulbs I swapped my 3157 bulbs for. Didn’t have my polisher with me so I didn’t wet sand the clear coat yet. Hopefully I will get a chance to do it this weekend. They already shine so I’m sure with some wet sanding and polish they will be even better.

2CF4AF8A-B737-46BC-A9CA-B50055ED7919.jpeg

Jason5420

Reaction score
I attached again . Like i said its not a great pic and shes kinda dirty but you get the idea . I will attach some better pics after work today . did the same thing with my lights as well it looks really good.

20180108_090605.jpg