Bluetooth not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeBad_Dog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have had our first ford for about 7 months and it this 2016 expedition. For years I always wondered why people hate sync but now I know. The system will except phone calls and messages but will not stream music it will just say connecting even though the phone is clearly connected. I have rest the phones bluetooth did a rest on the sync system but still no resolve to the problem. I guess the next step it to disconnect the battery or pull a fuse. any suggestions? Also tried to pair another phone same problem persist.b9a1b44189a57e948cbd4c4b7ed14ef1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
1st
go into settings and remove the phone (delete it)
then turn your phones blue tooth off and wait a few seconds.
then turn it on and select on screen to load or add new phone
go through that procedure.
then make sure it downloaded your contacts and works as phone.
if its a samsung phone you must sometimes go back in the samsung settings to allow it to stream from device . then also make sure your media volume is about 3/4 and then adjust your cars radio to a comfortable setting.
this works on my vehicle as my samsung sometimes forgets i like to stream music from my device.