Brand New 2020 Ford Expedition Platinum Max Owner - First Post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex Taylor

Reaction score
Have everyone first post here just wanted to say hello. Am a proud owner of a new 2020 Ford Expedition Platinum Max just purchased this past Saturday. I traded in my previous 2017 Ford Expedition XLT and went for the top of the range, completely loaded and am very, very happy. Already ordered my AEM air filter and am looking to 5 star tune it down the road, but figured I'd enjoy it first. :)

Looking forward to learning everything about the vehicle here.

Thanks.

Alex

2020 Ford Expedition Platinum Max - Oct20.jpg

OP
OP
Alex Taylor

Alex Taylor

Reaction score
Welcome! If you enjoy yours half as much as I've enjoyed my Platy Max, you will be a very happy camper.

Yes thanks very much I love it so far as do my kids (I have 3) and it's much, much better than my old 2017 XLT (which wasn't bad mind you) and I think it's absolutely gorgeous. My wife wanted to get an Escalade but frankly I think the Expedition looks better (particularly in the Platinum trim) and has way better technology. Plus it's actually faster 0-60 MPH and I can tune the V6 fairly easily. :) Super happy appreciate the welcome.

OP
OP
Alex Taylor

Alex Taylor

Reaction score
Yes one of the benefits of living in Arizona. Dealer did that for us ahead of time. Love it and appreciate the warm welcome.