Broken Drivers Side Power Window ... Help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SMWMUSTANG

Reaction score
OOPS....I meant mirror not window...sorry.

My wife's 06 drivers side mirror is broken and I am trying to find out if I can get the parts to fix it.

I need the piece that the back of the mirror mounts to that controls the movement. The mirror and back plate are fine, but the small round piece that controlst the left right and up down movement is broken. It is super glued in for now but after about a week it falls out again and of course it will not move with the motor.

Any help here? I can only find the glass or the entire mirror. $10 to $150.

Thanks,

Shawn

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SMWMUSTANG

Reaction score
Yes, that is the piece that I need. It broke off right where the screw is. I assume the wife hit something with the mirror and didn't tell me until it fell off.

Anyway to just get that one piece?

Thanks,

Shawn

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Possibly tascaparts.com. I hope it's a separate from the motor. When I was looking at what they had for the exterior mirror, I did see a round part in the exploded diagram. It could possibly be that. I'd email them, as they'd probably be able to tell you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition