california to alabama...in 31 hours

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmrseed

Full Access Members
Reaction score
drove from LA to Huntsville, over 2000 miles in just 31 hours, also, from there to Myrtle Beach SC and back and from there to Chicago and back. All were great trips, especially driving thru New Mexico (uh, but not texas...gross, but it is the panhandle)

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sounds like a great time .. me and the fam want to travel just no time yet..

OP
OP
mmrseed

mmrseed

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well....if you are within eyesight of Interstate 10, there is quite a bit wrong with the panhandle....it was like driving on the surface of Mars, only with fewer gas stops :)

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well....if you are within eyesight of Interstate 10, there is quite a bit wrong with the panhandle....it was like driving on the surface of Mars, only with fewer gas stops :)

lol im with ya on that

OP
OP
mmrseed

mmrseed

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not that I should pick on texas so bad...I live in alabama for god's sake. This whole state can be made fun of....oh well living in a state like alabama that has more tornados, mosquitos and poisonous snakes than the next 10 states combined is the price you pay for also not being able to buy alcohol on sunday and being jailed for buying **** on any day of the week:D

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hahaha. and i thought you guys in the south were supposed to be a little more liberal! haha.

OP
OP
mmrseed

mmrseed

Full Access Members
Reaction score
us? liberal? Nah....I grew up in Long Beach and El Segundo California....northern alabama was a big culture shock, but I DO NOT miss southern california traffic. It's beautiful down here but about the only thing to do is use meth and go to church...since I'm not religious and don't use drugs I pass the time looking at online **** and counting poisonous snakes in my backyard