Can I level front end on 98 expy with some sort of tool?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ANTHONY

Reaction score
Question for all. Do they make a spacer to go above my air bags ive looket every were and havent found one yet

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if I remember correctly I don't think they make a spacer for airbags or any lift at all... the do sell spring replacements that get rid of the airbag and then you could lift it just and option...

ANTHONY

Reaction score
Well thank you for that idea the only thing i hate is i have frunt and back air ride suspention. And i hate tearing all that apart im so used to my jeep im so lost with this rig.i guess i can make sumthen

catmaster25

Reaction score
spacers from where?

Where are 3" rear coil spacers for a 4wd $70????? The only ones I might go with or actually I will go with are from summit racing for like $160... Wtf lol

catmaster25

Reaction score
your right

Yeah true bud thanks... Man I just did the torsion crank, looks goofy without rear spacers. Tomorrow i'ma try to put in rear coil spacers, but they weren't for an expedition... Hope they work

Blwnl36

Full Access Members
Reaction score
does cranking the torsion bars up alitle in the front mess anything up? Ive heard guys do this alot. Im looking for like 1 Inch. just want the front alittle higher...What do u guys think?

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
blwnl36 you have 2nd gen. no torsion keys. you'll need a spacer. which you can get on ebay. the smallest for the front i have seen is 1.5"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69