Can you get 360 camera with the smaller 12 inch screen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtnranger

Reaction score
IMG_0509.png
I was looking to build a model with the 360 camera and timberline but it doesn’t seem like it’s possible. In the picture, it shows the 360 camera, but when you select it in the configurator, it throws in the 15 inch vertical touch screen. How do you option to get the 360 cam with the smaller screen?

apex96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
View attachment 79657
I was looking to build a model with the 360 camera and timberline but it doesn’t seem like it’s possible. In the picture, it shows the 360 camera, but when you select it in the configurator, it throws in the 15 inch vertical touch screen. How do you option to get the 360 cam with the smaller screen?
Try it with the XLT trim. My bet is it’s not option-able on the timberline trims but is on the lower XLT.

The inline configurator may not be correct either. Best to go into a dealership and talk with sales person, they can provide you with an official order guide showing what can be optioned on to each trim level.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The 2024 order guide states you have to have the Timberline 501A package with the 15.5" screen to get the 360 camera.

You can get the 360 camera on the XLT 201A with Special Edition and HD Tow with the smaller 12" screen. This is what I have on my 22.

It also looks like you can get the 360 camera on any Limited package (301A, 302A, 303A, 304A) with HD Tow. Those all come with the 12" screen as the 15.5" screen is optional.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can find the order guide over on the Blue Oval forums. Google search will pick it up. You just need to sign up for an account. Don't need to speak with a dealer at all!