Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Hydros... HA!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Push Button Starter

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Painted Calipers

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
between the 4 options. you can pick how ever many you want. this is hopefully going to be done this week! i think i will be the only expedition on here to have it done! if your on f150online and have read what im doing your a CHEATER but just dont say you saw it on there! haha i am going to do these things but 1 in the future, but which one am i going to do next is the question. :):)

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think its going to be the push start...been thinking about that secretly myself...

HFFH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
come on bro, your in cali,,,, do the hydros lol

Last edited:

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Calipers? haha, they are the easiest and cheapest. I am going to try to get some lockers this summer, open diff sucks!

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Calipers? haha, they are the easiest and cheapest. I am going to try to get some lockers this summer, open diff sucks!

AGREED! they suck. a detroit will help lots. and since you have 4.6 and 8.8 axle front and rear you have more choices!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just ordered custom caliper covers...PTM with my name on them

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what are lockers?

lockers go in the diff. when you drive on the street the differential shifts power left and right. usually the outside wheel to keep it turning. thats good for the street. when you drive off road and you have an open diff and you lose traction the tire with the least traction will spin and spin and spin!!! limited slip differentials help a little bit but not much. lockers lock the differential so that both wheels will spin at the same time and speed. there are lot of different differential. Detroit is like a permanent locker, arb is an air locker, needs an air source and uses air pressure to lock the diff and then you can unlock it to drive on the street, electronic lockers are the same principle but instead of air it uses electricity. and OX locks uses cable that you pull to lock the diff. thats just the basics.