Cat problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if anyone finds out a way to put 1-in/2-out duals...or true duals on an 04...LET ME KNOW!!!

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if anyone finds out a way to put 1-in/2-out duals...or true duals on an 04...LET ME KNOW!!!

Only seen one dude on cardomain to it I believe it was a white 04 eb and he dropped the spare and trailer hitch and ran duals out where our trailer hitch is looks pretty sweet but one day ill need to tow something or use my spare so that's not a possibility for me

Sent from space using taptalk

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mootoo you have low pros y do u need a spare? dont think it will fit there anyways does it? if u dont have a spare u can run pipes one out each side. and if you bag your truck put a good compressor and tank and get a hose to fill tires and a can of fix a flat. :D

cbiii

Reaction score
Can you delete all 4 cats or does that require a tune? ive been chasing problems since buying this POS and im down to injectors or cats at this point. !cats would be cheaper and easier, as If they ARE the problem, I dont know which ones are bad.
thanks.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you need cats...do a cat delete which will remove the last cat on each side...

cbiii

Reaction score
you need cats...do a cat delete which will remove the last cat on each side...

you dont have to have cats, none of my other vehicles do but i dont know if I can get away with removing all 4 on this one without a tune. Theres a chance that the front 2 are clogged.

On a side note, flowmaster makes a y merge.. theyre used alot on fbodies to create custom y pipes. you could use one to split single into duals.