Cleaning Display Screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donsdad

Reaction score
My display screen is covered in fingerprints. Has anyone tried using spray eyeglass cleaner and a micro cloth to clean their display?

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That will work fine. I have also used 70% rubbing alcohol. I spray on the cloth rather than the screen itself.

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought a screen protector, works well at preventing finger prints.
Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector [GlasTR Slim] designed for Ford Mustang Mach-E (2021-2022) / F-150 Lightning (2022) 15.5 inch Touchscreen - Matte/Anti Fingerprint https://a.co/7wpYL0o
I just purchased this screen protector. For those of you who have installed a screen protector can you please post how to best install it? Any tips would be appreciated!

Briguy6

Reaction score
I just purchased this screen protector. For those of you who have installed a screen protector can you please post how to best install it? Any tips would be appreciated!
I just hoped in the car in the morning so it wasnt crazy hot with windows up in LA. Followed instructions and tried to center volume circle and top corners. Idk how, but got zero bubbles was super impressed. Had to push out 1 or 2 bubbles when smoothing. Since it's glass be careful not to push to hard with the scrubber thing especially in the corners. I've cracked phone protectors in corners pushing hard. Also take time to wipe and use the dust stickers. I think I used stickers on the top corners for positioning but honestly forget now.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01