Cleaning up the mess

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billyrides

Reaction score
BBBF43E8-A70B-4C65-9821-184C8032F419.jpegMy wife has a 4Runner which means that unlike us Expedition owners, she can just about rebuild her vehicle with aftermarket parts. So I grabbed some of these up from 4Runnerlifestyle.com to give us a few more options for storing all of the little stuff we seem to always have with us when fishing season hits. Inexpensive and they work great.

Attachments

• C313C94F-E64A-437E-A8C3-A52B55BF9FEC.jpeg
    C313C94F-E64A-437E-A8C3-A52B55BF9FEC.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 25

muskytom

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing and right on - not much for us out there. Have been looking for console box organizer, but nothing for my 2013 that I can find. With all the hooks and contours in there, looks like it should have come with something from the factory?

OP
OP
B

billyrides

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing and right on - not much for us out there. Have been looking for console box organizer, but nothing for my 2013 that I can find. With all the hooks and contours in there, looks like it should have come with something from the factory?
That’s of course another area where we have an organizer in the 4Runner, but a cavernous pit in the Expy. Tons of room, but nothing readily available to organize it all.