Climate Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lobsenza

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I notice that the driver and passenger climate controls can be synced, but not the rear climate controls. Is there a way for all 3 zones to be controlled by the a single temperature control?

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I notice that the driver and passenger climate controls can be synced, but not the rear climate controls. Is there a way for all 3 zones to be controlled by the a single temperature control?

That would be nice, but, I don’t believe so...unfortunately.

JohnT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nope, nor can you adjust which vents are used from the front either.

DavidC

Reaction score
Yeah, there should be a sync. Also, is there a way for the fan to be on an auto-speed? So the fan will auto-adjust as necessary when heating or cooling? Right now I can only see that the fan speed is set to manual while the temp is auto.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, there should be a sync. Also, is there a way for the fan to be on an auto-speed? So the fan will auto-adjust as necessary when heating or cooling? Right now I can only see that the fan speed is set to manual while the temp is auto.

In mine the rear fan and temp are both on auto when the rear zone is set to auto.

Mad Oshea

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No. The driver has all of the control in the back. Set Your cont. to low and turn the one up in the back. The same radiator works all of them the same.

OP
OP
L

lobsenza

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In mine the rear fan and temp are both on auto when the rear zone is set to auto.

Yes, but if you change the main temperature number, the rear temperature will not change. It has to be adjusted separately.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, but if you change the main temperature number, the rear temperature will not change. It has to be adjusted separately.

Correct. My response was with regard to controlling the fan in the rear; when you set the rear on AUTO, you simply set the temp and the vehicle handles the rest.

But yes, you need to set the temp in the front and the rear independently.