Clock radio stays on even though the key isn't in the forward position... Clock and radio used to turn off after about 10 minutes of sitting in place.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jstekk

Reaction score
My clock radio seems to have access to power all the time now. It used to only have access to power for about 10 minutes after I shut the car off... Is there some sort of quick fix, I wonder what this is, can you help me diagnose this?
Thank you for any time that you would spend on this, if you have any insight that would be much appreciated.... 2003 expedition 5.4 L.
️#fordtrucks17059415758243149139339968356228.jpg

Last edited:

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My clock radio seems to have access to power all the time now. It used to only have access to power for about 10 minutes after I shut the car off... Is there some sort of quick fix, I wonder what this is, can you help me diagnose this?
Thank you for any time that you would spend on this, if you have any insight that would be much appreciated.... ️#fordtrucksView attachment 79923

You may want to post the year, make, model of vehicle - and the type of factory sound system installed.