Cold, fricken cold!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We aren't used to getting really low temps around here.....10-15 degrees is pretty common but it's the coldest of this year..... so far.

Love that remote start......

jeff

COLD.jpg

OP
OP
J

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I feel for you brother....I worked outside for years and generally, its not so bad because you're outside in the weeks as it gets colder....but 3....3 is frickin cold, no matter how long you've worked outside!

I used to "wear" roof insul duct taped to the bottoms of my boots...yeah....3 is cold!

jeff

OP
OP
J

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I do understand that ...and in this area, ticks are the pest that needs checking.....but dang, I'm looking at houses in the Caribbean, not more cold.
I grew up in MI so we all skied and we even learned to jump as Jr's....and that was fun but now, white sand, palm trees and nice locals with an accent are more my speed<LMAO>....

jeff

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
I feel for you brother....I worked outside for years and generally, its not so bad because you're outside in the weeks as it gets colder....but 3....3 is frickin cold, no matter how long you've worked outside!

I used to "wear" roof insul duct taped to the bottoms of my boots...yeah....3 is cold!

jeff
Just gotta prep for it and Its really not that bad

20171228_112030.jpg

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was -7 with a -20 wind chill here yesterday morning. This morning it warmed right up to -1 and now its a balmy 9 degrees. It's going up to 15 this afternoon. I might have to break out the shorts! :confused:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was -7 with a -20 wind chill here yesterday morning. This morning it warmed right up to -1 and now its a balmy 9 degrees. It's going up to 15 this afternoon. I might have to break out the shorts! :confused:

Heck time to bust the grill open and start flipping burgers, might as well open the pool up too.