Coming over from the dark side.... maybe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Afishinado

Reaction score
I have had the first four generations of Tahoe. I like the new one too. Pulling the trigger around Christmas. I ordered a new Tahoe last December in South Dakota, told delivery would be June-July. I get a call end of January it is in... At the time I was in Florida, 2300 miles away. Told them sell it, order me another, or send back deposit, I'll be back in May. Meanwhile, I start thinking about how nice it would be to have something with a smaller foot print sitting in the garage 95% of the time. Longer story short, I buy a new Jeep Wrangler Sahara. Really nice car, but the 3 day trip with wife and our 3 dogs is coming up, the jury is out. Now I'm thinking about a 22' camper, Wrangler is not doing that... We'll see where it goes, doing the due diligence right now.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now I'm thinking about a 22' camper, Wrangler is not doing that... We'll see where it goes, doing the due diligence right now.
You have been in the dark for so long you are confused.
Start walking to the light of the blue oval you won't be sorry.
Stat with 4th Gen and towing and hauling sections for what you are looking for.

Welcome to the forum