Conversion Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KalMcDaniel

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find some more information about a conversion kits for converting from air to normal suspension. I already consulted american air suspension, and talked to Eddie who seems to know his stuff. Im trying to get as much information as possible and compare what is out on the market. Please help!!!

OP
OP
K

KalMcDaniel

Reaction score
I've been having problems with it recently and it's becoming a burden. Plus I can change normal suspension myself, I can not do the air suspension.

monsta

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by EXMAN
Why would you want to do that?

65% of the posts I read in Expy forums is about a bad LLS pump or something else concerning the air suspension.

One less thing to break if you go without it.

amkazen

Reaction score
Ok, here is a stupid question. I just bought a 98 Expedition. Does it have air suspension or a standard suspension? I have not looked underneath it yet and I have not asked my mechanic. We had a 1998 Range Rover for 3 years with the air suspension and it was fantastic. Hit a button and the Rover lifted up 4 - 5 inches. Hit a button and the Rover lowered to the ground. Start the Rover up and it lifted automatically to the proper driving height. Only had two problems in the three years: the air suspension once and the fuel pump twice. I was really surprised at how reliable the air suspension was.. if you want it, go for it!