cool story bro...(share it with us)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Just starting a random topic thread, it's been kinda boring here lately, no interesting topics beside repair issues. Beside the fact someone (no names pls) here in converting their expy into a tank and parking it in a spot a geo metro would struggle with nothing else magical has occurred.

Well anyways I'll start...

Today I watched the movie "the revenant" and it sucked. reminded me of "the gray" but that movie was epic in comparison.

Bedrck, you need one of these man, you really do
image.jpeg

And Mr. Tank you... Well it's self explanatory
image.jpeg

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The Grey was complete crap, but I quite liked The Revenant.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven't seen either. I think I have the Revenant on my DVR though.

Agree: this place has been slow lately. The other day I actually went onto the Ford Expedition Club's Facebook page. But it didn't take long after seeing a bunch of "front end Friday" and "side shot Saturday" posts to remind me why I put that page on ignore.

I troll the Excursion sub-forum on ford-trucks.com. They are pretty active. Which is weird because the newest Excursion is what? 10 years old now? The Expedition sub-forum is virtually dead.

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Man look at the excursion drivers and look at the expy drivers as they pass you by, excursions are usually men and not above 50 while 90% of expys I see are driven by soccer moms and whoever decided to rent one from enterprise. Men are more active with their cars compare to women who are more active at complaining about men being into their cars.

So me and the wife and kids went to a McDonalds that has a play place, we found an empty table and sat and my kids ran off to play. then two minutes later another family comes in and the woman comes up to my wife with an attitude saying we always sit here when we come can you move along now. man did that trigger the hulk inside me or what I got up and told her if you don't turn around now and walk away then they'll have to surgically remove my foot out of your ass. Her husband wanted to defend his wife honor and stood up to me but he quickly realized I was twice his size half his age and quickly apologized and folded under pressure. They left shortly after but you can obviously tell the wife was the one wearing the pants in the relationship. I know everyone here can relate cause if you insult me I could care less but if you insult my wife or kids I'll break your neck before you even finish the sentence.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hmmmm, is a red addition to your trailer hitch coming for Christmas?

My body english and facial expressions do my talking for me. Could be the Third ***** coming out.

On a different note, I watched a few episodes of Falling Water. . . have a hard time with following the story line. Right now it is in the recycle bin.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wait, she blew a fuse because you were sitting in "their" table at McDonalds?

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Yeah man like seriously does McDonald's take reservations now?

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Hmmmm, is a red addition to your trailer hitch coming for Christmas?

Yes and no, it's red but it's an accessory (towing Shackle) I tow people out if they're stuck in the snow. One person pulled me out and I was very grateful and have since been doing the same thing. I call it my good deed for the day

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Yup, it's a Monday alright. Feels like a Monday too