Cruise control fuse???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If the fuse is blown, i have found out first hand that you need to go through and check EVERY fuse because Ford doesnt always indicate everything that is on every fuse labeled in the owners manual.

For instance, my power windows quit working so i got out the owners manual to see where the fuse was. Got in the fuse panel and checked the fuse for the power windows and it was fine! put the keys in the ignition and turned it on and no power windows.

I was stumped for a couple of days, so i finally got fed up and pulled every fuse and finally found one that was blown. Replaced the fuse and the windows have worked ever since.

So i was like WTF because i looked up what the fuse was for (cant remember which one it was) but in the owners manual it said nothing about that fuse having anything to do with the windows!

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score

tbsexp

Reaction score
the cruise control does not work in the 98 i just bought , is there a fuse ? the car did not come with a manual , thanks