Cruise Control???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

creativemain

Reaction score
I just picked up a 97 expy XLT and was curious b/c mine does NOT have cruise control on the steering wheel. Just all black. Also there is no cruise indicator on the instrument cluster. Did all expys have cruise control? and my steering wheel get changed out? or did the 1st gen expys have the option?

Thanks Guys

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats really weird. ive never herd of it not coming with out cruise control. it is possible that it didnt come with the feature.

RocketTech

Reaction score
I'm almost positive XLT trim included Cruise Control. I think it even came with XL. My Dad had a '98 F-150 XLT bone-stock (cloth Bench Seat, 5-speed, V-6) and it came with cruise control, power windows, and power locks.
Does it have the Cruise Control Servo? Mine goes from the driver's fender area to the throttle body via a sheathed cable.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats wierd that it doesnt. i had a 98 xlt and it had CC. i cant imagine it came without it.

OP
OP
C

creativemain

Reaction score
no servo, not that dissapointed tho, i rarely use the CC anyway and with the fire problem its not that concerning to do without