Cup holder for second row

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warddaman

Reaction score
My cup holder for the second row is all messed up and wont shut. All pieces look to be in the right place but it wont close. Anyone had any issues with theirs? Would i have to buy a whole new center console?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
make sure nothing is behind it/in the compartment when trying to close...i had a hot wheel fall behind there and this is what it did...if nothing is there...idk

fun2drum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just joined the forum and didn't really think I would be giving any advice this soon, but that's something I had to fix when I bought the Expy last week. On mine, the cup holder door would almost close but it felt like something was in a bind right before closing. It just wouldn't push all the way closed. I finally noticed that part of the rim that surrounds the cup on one side was not connecting. I snapped it back together and it closed without a problem. That unsnapped cup ring was not easy to spot, by the way, and the snap is small as well, so even if this is the same problem you have, it may not appear so at first... I hope this helps.