Customer Satisfaction Program 22N19 - Certain 2021 Expedition/Navigator - Battery Junction Box One-Time Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interesting. The repair procedure for the safety recall to the BJB was quite complicated and most likely prone to mistakes. Ford now has to issue this customer satisfaction campaign to correct any mess ups from the safety recall. So far mine hasn't had any of the failures mentioned that could be caused by a faulty BJB.

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had to repeatedly argue with the service manager at my dealer to get my recall done since I live in a townhome community with very close parking. Even with the letter from Ford authorizing PDL and a loaner for these situations were there was no outside place to park it away from other vehicles and homes they were just ignoring it until I called Ford Customer Care. I wondered then and even more now after reading this if the recall was actually completed, correctly.

Is this not an odd or unusual notice from Ford? It was "fixed" and Ford maybe wants to fix it again?