dealer discounts on 2018 expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aleks

Reaction score
What dealer (as opposed to Ford) discounts are you seeing? I live in California Bay Area and see most offering about $2-2.5k standard with couple dealers willing to do $4-4.5 on in stock vehicles but those are outliers.

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
After giving my local dealer here in Texas the pita new 2018 limited 4x4 which I paid 68k for.....

Worked the phone all day yesterday and structured a deal on a 2018 4x4 platinum max blue with light interior that stickers at 81k and did docs with it negotiated down to 71k. It' in Florida and would just drive it back to Texas

marcel

Reaction score
I'm seeing some going bellow invoice price close to x-plan prices in Portland area, but I'm only looking for platinums. so something ~$3 to $5k down which doesn't really seem that much given orders are up for 2019 and there was no price increase. I'd want to pay at least 10% down on a 2018 at this point.

Fordman1979

Reaction score
I've done my research for the last two months and have seen as much as $10k off. I had a deal on one for $9,400 off, but at the end backed out because I found another I wanted with a different color interior. I ended up losing that one because someone bought it before me. Prices are dropping and if you shop around you can find something good. I'm in north Florida.

slay

Reaction score
I agree there are some good deals out there right now. A local dealer who normally lists nominal discounts ($1000) off the Expedition on their website is now listing almost $10K off two different new Limited models they have in stock. The discount includes the ford rebates but even with those it seems like a good deal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani