Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hornblaster29

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How do u delete ur acc on here an find no help with the from cuz ive asked ? With thing that are wrong an no 1 no so the from ant help me in any way

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can you ask your question again...hard to follow your post

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Maybe no one responds cuz we don't know what the frack you are saying:Stupid Me:

Unless you are trying to sound like Yoda.... which would be super awesome..... I mean ' Super awesome it would be, if like Yoda you are trying to speak'....

But I don't think you have to delete your account. You can just never login again. Same result.

Last edited:

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
You know what's kinda funny... I just went to your page and checked your threads, and posts, and someone has replied to you every time you have asked a question. You even responded to some one that you get alot of help from this forum..... "Ive got alot of inpot an help from everone here" And it must be you, because the spelling is about the same.

So you must just be trolling for fun to get us all riled up. Or someone has hacked your account. Funny stuff ......:goofy_batman:

Last edited:

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Trolling.jpg