Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hornblaster29

Hornblaster29

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry my phone was stoleing and I see who ever got my phone was tryin to get all my info off my phone so I see they tryed to get the exbo form off the phone so I chang my password sory to everone that read the post on here I just read it an it makes no sceens at all

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The person that stole your phone has the same grammer and spelling as you. They are truly master impersonators and shouldnt be taken lighlty! Maybe you should cancel your credit cards before it's too late.

OP
OP
Hornblaster29

Hornblaster29

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ive did that I left my phone in the truck an walked in my house to get somthing an was only in side for 10 min an when I come back out side my windo was busted out an my phone was gone they rip the housein out from aroud my redio an took my redio an some outer stofe the alarm never went off theft light was still blinkin with the drive door open an all the doors were lock

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
It's too bad that someone steals a phone and the first thing they do is go onto your truck forum and ask how to delete your account. Thank goodness that was more important to them than your banking info, or credit stuff. I'd super protect your forum password from now on, or they are liable to ask a silly question on here again. ;)

OP
OP
Hornblaster29

Hornblaster29

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They did the same on my facebook tred to buy stofe off the ebay app so had to spend helf my day on the phone an comp chang everthing plus havein to find a windo for my truck it sucks big time