Different method for LED switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ross, the "dude from MD" is me. If I was still living in Norfolk, I would tell you to come over, but you missed me by a few years (moved away in 2009). If I happen to make my way down to VA, I will let you know. There's a few guys from my Jag club that are down that way and may end up down there soon.

how long do you think this will take...maybe i can head your way one saturday this month or can you do a friday at all?

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
Ross, my Fridays are open for the most part (I work four 10 hour shifts M-Th). The rest of July may be a little taken up as I will be heading out to SoCal for my work at the end of the month and the 16th is going to be spent up in Arlington, VA with my Jag club (I'm planning a G2G). Let me know and we'll take it from there. Worst case, I'm sure if I show you what needs to be done, you can recreate it at home.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ross, my Fridays are open for the most part (I work four 10 hour shifts M-Th). The rest of July may be a little taken up as I will be heading out to SoCal for my work at the end of the month and the 16th is going to be spent up in Arlington, VA with my Jag club (I'm planning a G2G). Let me know and we'll take it from there. Worst case, I'm sure if I show you what needs to be done, you can recreate it at home.

i may have to wait for next month...i may have a friday or so...if not...next year...

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
Tallsville, I'm going to the Santa Barbara area to attend a week long training session at the FLIR complex there. If you want to meet up some time, I'm game. Looking like I am going to fly in Sunday (7/25) and fly out on saturday (7/30). So, Sunday night I will be available and every weekday night. But, odds are, Saturday is going to be a bust with flying back.

Let me know if this is going to work for you. Send me a PM if you are interested.

OP
OP
JTKustoms

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i havent yet done the dashboard lights but last time i was at a junkyard i took apart an expo gauge cluster and it looked like they were just twist in bulbs.....so im assuming you can just order any color led replacement bulbs you want and swap them in, might need to take out the ugly green color filter plastic if there is one back there though

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani