Do all the EB's come with beige interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It seems all the EB's I see are trimmed in beige as well as beige interior- do they make it in grey trimming around the wheel wells as well as the interiors?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EB...the tan trim and interior is the signature imprint of the EB...if you dont have the tan trim...you dont have an EB...the XLT has the grey trim...its the same with 2nd gens but they started the limited in colors other than the original white chocolate...i.e grey...blue...red...3rd gens is the same way with the EB...tan trim and they also have the limited editions that are solid color...XLT is still offered

regardless of the year...you cant avoid the EB signature tan trim...not an EB without it...either XL...XLT...limited without tan trim

OP
OP
Jay87LX

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So could you get a similarly equipped XLT with grey interior, Like ac/heated seats. leather etc

I would kill a beige interior quickly

Quasar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Weren't some 3rd gen eddie bauers available with a combination charcoal with tan insert leather? Or was that the limiteds. I know i saw that option when i was looking but ended up with an all tan interior eddie bauer.

Also i am not sure the switchover year, possibly 2011-2013 but the eddie bauer is no longer available it is now an xlt premium package and gives you the tan two tone paint and beige interior.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weren't some 3rd gen eddie bauers available with a combination charcoal with tan insert leather? Or was that the limiteds. I know i saw that option when i was looking but ended up with an all tan interior eddie bauer.

Also i am not sure the switchover year, possibly 2011-2013 but the eddie bauer is no longer available it is now an xlt premium package and gives you the tan two tone paint and beige interior.
I went on Ford website a couple months ago and they had all 3...limited...EB...xlt

Quasar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hmm, thats odd. Its possible then that either this is some sort of regional change or i was wrong and its a mid year 2014 change. But i just double checked myself and using my zipcode, only XLT, Limited, and King Ranch is available.

I'm very new to expeditions though, not sure which is this case.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnorman