Does 2024 Ford Expedition XLT worth ESP Premium Care?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No power running board, no rain sensing wipers, no signature lighting, no panoramic roof, no B&O speakers. Just 4WD, 202A high package, heavy duty tow pkg and Controltrac 3.73 ELSD. Does Extracare ESP have sufficient coverage? Thanks!

Bmac1955

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you don't plan on ownership after 3 years or 36k don't buy it. If long term investment, your choice. These have a lot of electronics and moving parts in them and very expensive after years use. That is the question you should contemplate. Nothing is without failure at some point in time.

OP
OP
H

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you don't plan on ownership after 3 years or 36k don't buy it. If long term investment, your choice. These have a lot of electronics and moving parts in them and very expensive after years use. That is the question you should contemplate. Nothing is without failure at some point in time.
I will buy ESP for certain. I am just not sure which ESP option should I purchase. It seems Premium care covers a lot of extra things, which are not even installed on my XLT Max.

Last edited: