Does anyone know who this is?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bowesmobile

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sure do, thats Terry Smith! Says so right next to the video. He posts lots of stuff about programmers and turbo kits. I couldnt introduce you to him personally. Or even tell you if he's on this forum!

Hey I'm just messing around. The video looks great and thats one fast truck! Would be nice to see the rest of his work and gain some knowledge.

OP
OP
Manlavi95

Manlavi95

Reaction score
Sure do, thats Terry Smith! Says so right next to the video. He posts lots of stuff about programmers and turbo kits. I couldnt introduce you to him personally. Or even tell you if he's on this forum!

Hey I'm just messing around. The video looks great and thats one fast truck! Would be nice to see the rest of his work and gain some knowledge.

Hahaha, I knew someone was going to say something like this.

superexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Boosted! Mine is also boosted and will pag the needle pretty quick too. Ill have to try that and see what mine will do.

Attachments

• IMG_20141012_125950.jpg
    IMG_20141012_125950.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 41
OP
OP
Manlavi95

Manlavi95

Reaction score
Boosted! Mine is also boosted and will pag the needle pretty quick too. Ill have to try that and see what mine will do.

I want to boost mine so badly, but it just rolled over 203K. It would be a rolling grenade