Error Message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

377th PFAB

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced this error message? Had the dealer look at it last week when it was in for some other warranty work and was told it was a "programming" issue and that it had been addressed. Started coming on a lot more frequently over the last few days. It goes back for a different issue next week.

Expedition Error Message.jpg

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced this error message? Had the dealer look at it last week when it was in for some other warranty work and was told it was a "programming" issue and that it had been addressed. Started coming on a lot more frequently over the last few days. It goes back for a different issue next week.

View attachment 29652
What’s the message say

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Checked the link that edistobob posted above...good scanners but price is a tad much. Hope you, 377th, find a fix without going to a Ford dealership to get it right. Good luck....

OP
OP

377th PFAB

Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate it everyone. It has to go back in on Monday for them to do some warranty work on the antenna of all things. I'll let everyone know what they say.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did they ever figure out your issue? I am getting this every time I drive.

I'll be taking it back tomorrow. I've already had it in once and they pulled like 17 pages of error codes from the computer.

They mentioned the "gateway" but was not sure if that was it. I started a separate post about my issue.