Ex chevy guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Experdition

Reaction score
Just acquired a 99 EB 5.4 4x4! Already learned tons with the search button in the last two days. Awesome site! Looking for mods and upgrade info and found what I was looking for! Just awesome! Always drove Chevy trucks, hence the username.

Last edited:

Jeff532003

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Still own a chevy but I'd take an Expy over a Tahoe any day. Much better ride and just better built.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Still own a chevy but I'd take an Expy over a Tahoe any day. Much better ride and just better built.

That's what I was shopping for when I found my expy, glad I made the right decision. I also still own a Chevy and a GMC and love both of them but I was really impressed with my expedition.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk

1koerner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome to the site im not against chevy either i fell into my expy after a string of mustangs and i love it now finding a set of rims i like in my expo bolt pattern isnt always easy but oh well i do like the look of the new silverado and i wouldnt mind a quad cab colorado either lol

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

Shouldn't take too long before we get that chebby light of yours fully extinguished :ROFLJest: