Exhaust, who’s done it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
16plati

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here is a better pic. Mine is pretty much in line with inner sidewalk of tire. My wife’s is a longer tip so naturally it sticks out a few extra inches.
0BC4CD8F-7A34-4662-994B-B77946D7D3CA.jpeg 5C54304E-ED4A-475E-B474-C8B9FE97849A.jpeg

Here’s a video from the day I did it. You can see the elbow. Then I just cut it back to keep the tip from hanging way out. I’ve verified no CO in the cabin area with a Rae systems Multi Rae Pro Meter (specific high sensitivity CO sensor) we use on our fire Department hazardous materials response team I’m on

Expy_Tac

Reaction score
Here is a better pic. Mine is pretty much in line with inner sidewalk of tire. My wife’s is a longer tip so naturally it sticks out a few extra inches.
View attachment 29339 View attachment 29340

Here’s a video from the day I did it. You can see the elbow. Then I just cut it back to keep the tip from hanging way out. I’ve verified no CO in the cabin area with a Rae systems Multi Rae Pro Meter (specific high sensitivity CO sensor) we use on our fire Department hazardous materials response team I’m on

Thanks for the additional pics. Sorry. Didn’t mean to jump off topic to side exhaust. Hope to see a few posts if anyone has done a full exhaust swap.

Following...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69