Expedition everywhere

Who needs one of these bumpers??

• Me!!!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • NOT ME

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LGE_CTS_motors

Reaction score
Our west coast inspired “Baja Forged Adventurer” Expedition will take the whole family from the everyday busy life hustle, to the less explored paths in style and comfort that embrace the freedom of the outdoors while taking our family to experience… life beyond its boundaries!
Vehicle%20Build%20Graphic_Expedition.jpg
BASE VEHICLE
POWERTRAIN
  • Borla cat–back exhaust system black chrome tips (Part# Coming soon)
CHASSIS
WHEELS & TIRES
EXTERIORHellwig-Products-4365-e1562008032966.jpg
INTERIOR

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I voted in the affirmative even though I’m a Navigator owner. Simply because I’m hoping for some crossover opportunities for some of the parts. We tow our overland trailer with the Navigator and would consider building it out versus buying a New Bronco or Defender. Looks awesome!

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bumpers look like they will cover the sensors. Did you relocate them or did this one not have them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why do they always take a base model and stick all this money in mods into it? Why not start with a Platinum and then stick all that stuff on it? Crazy to stick all that into a base model with no creature comfort options......

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Been waiting on borla for a year to release thier cat back system my bet they don't, disappointed!

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Been waiting on borla for a year to release thier cat back system my bet they don't, disappointed!

Do you really want to "hear" 3.5 Liters of V6 noise? I can see a big V8, but these 6's sound like poop.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't forget the fender flares!

How do you like the Trigger system? I was looking at SwitchPro but couldn't believe the price for what it is. Do you sell the Trigger system? I want to support you guys as much as I can since you are one of the few shops making products for the platform.

OP
OP
LGE_CTS_motors

LGE_CTS_motors

Reaction score
Don't forget the fender flares!

How do you like the Trigger system? I was looking at SwitchPro but couldn't believe the price for what it is. Do you sell the Trigger system? I want to support you guys as much as I can since you are one of the few shops making products for the platform.

The trigger system works great, we love it on our vehicles and they're pretty affordable. We do sell it however we're still in the process of updating the website.

Why do they always take a base model and stick all this money in mods into it? Why not start with a Platinum and then stick all that stuff on it? Crazy to stick all that into a base model with no creature comfort options......

That would make more sense to start with something with all the bells and whistles from the factory. But, when your trying to get the first vehicles to the market have to take what you can get.