Expedition Hood Badging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jiffyusa

Reaction score
Seems a little pricey and my Expedition is black, so I don’t think it would even show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vicious

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I try to not sticker or add bling to my truck panels and windows. Everybody knows it’s an expedition, no need to plaster it all over the hood IMO. Thts like going to an auto zone and picking up some chrome plated accent stickers or a hood scoop.

I feel the same way about stickers on laptops!

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well in that case it was installed by lingefelter performance, and was one of thier tuner cars. On the level of callaway,Saleen henesee and others. But I agree with cheap auto parts store dress up items

gtncpa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think adding it ... makes it look more like an Explorer. I prefer the Expi's face to look more like an F-150 then an Explorer ... but maybe I am in the minority. Does anyone know if the XLT badge on the back has a hole under it? I know on some Ford vehicles like the Mustang, behind the GT side badge is a drilled hole. Maybe to help the line worker on the assembly line.

RenegadeBad_Dog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think adding it ... makes it look more like an Explorer. I prefer the Expi's face to look more like an F-150 then an Explorer ... but maybe I am in the minority. Does anyone know if the XLT badge on the back has a hole under it? I know on some Ford vehicles like the Mustang, behind the GT side badge is a drilled hole. Maybe to help the line worker on the assembly line.
Xlt badge doesn't have a hole under it. I don't know about about the new body styles though 2d518675bba51e4873b163ad889f6f93.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Xlt badge doesn't have a hole under it. I don't know about about the new body styles though 2d518675bba51e4873b163ad889f6f93.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Only badge I’ve run into that has a hole and pin is the front grill FORD badge. Everything else is tape