Expedition rough idle and obd codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael Mason

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2010 expedition limited. It 270k mile it has a intermitent issue that pops up. It will start running rough and I would get p0130 p0150 trouble codes. Usually the codes would clear out if the truck set over night, but tonight it began its rough idle again but this time I not only got the O2 codes. I got P0345 p0340 p0022 and p0012. I am wonder if this might be an electrical issue.

Psychobot90

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check your camshaft position sensor. It might need to be replaced.

cdahlen

Reaction score
Would a bad camshaft position sensor cause a misfire & o2 senser code? Even after changing spark plugs, coil pack and injector. Its in a 2011

Psychobot90

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Would a bad camshaft position sensor cause a misfire & o2 senser code? Even after changing spark plugs, coil pack and injector. Its in a 2011
Yes, it could cause codes that are both intake and exhaust related. Which engine do you have? The tolerances on the ecoboost are pretty touchy, so variances in the intake/exhaust paramiters typically trigger codes downstream of the root cause (in my experience).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett