Expedition Wiki

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tech

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman... My Wiki is fully up and running now. I have been testing it for a bit and it is reliable and stable. Please feel free to use it for our how-to's for Expeditions. Please send me back any feed back or e-mail me if you need me to add or change anything. I think this is going to make things great for us and I hope the Admin's of the forum will keep the link somewhere to it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Oh, I almost forgot... You need to create a login in order to add to or create on the Wiki. It will make it easier to track who changes what and why.

I have made some categories of How-To's, however, that page is editable if any one would like to change it.

Check out this url for creating and editing Wiki's:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Cheatsheet

It is also listed under help.

http://www.hhcustoms.com/mediawiki

P.S. Pay no attention to the domain name, it is my testing one. It's just for easy access to the Wiki.

Thanks! :cheers:

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tech

Reaction score
If anyone needs help or a walk through of creating Wiki pages, please feel free to ask, I will be more than happy to help. :)

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So do we repost anything we've post in the how-to section over there? Or is someone going to do that?

OP
OP
T

Tech

Reaction score
No, I am going to have to rewrite the ones that are in there. Might take awhile but give me something to do during down time. Feel free to help if you want. :)

If the moderators could send me links to most of the how-to's we have on here, I can start converting them over this weekend.

Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to change on the Wiki or something you don't like. I would love to see us using the Expedition Wiki not only to save money from going to the dealerships, but be able to have a great place for information to share with others.

Last edited:

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you add pictures to an article?

Tried adding a couple to the oil change article.

OP
OP
T

Tech

Reaction score
I just need to enable file uploads. I can do that in just a few on my lunch break. Sorry. Forgot to do that. :)

OP
OP
T

Tech

Reaction score
Image uploads are now enabled. You may only upload 'png', 'gif', 'jpg', 'jpeg' file types. Please keep the images to a fair size so that the images won't take long to load because they are hosted on the server.

Thanks,

OP
OP
T

Tech

Reaction score
ELVATO, try it now. Let me know if you have any problems.

To add a picture, upload it, then use the [[Image:<imagename>.jpg]] to insert it into your Wiki entry where you want it. Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks!

Last edited: