Expy for off-roading?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. Nice try.

Why won’t you answer?

(We know why)

fa8756be06004469bb6c842011d4cb79.jpg

Maybe you could tell us more about how the seats in the navigator are terrible, the leather falls apart within two years and the rear seats have absolutely no leg support...based off of you sitting in a ‘friends’ one time LOL

Funny what garbage pops up when this site accidentally deletes IGNORE preferences.

But is good to know my pet monkey likes to follow me around like a child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Funny what garbage pops up when this site accidentally deletes IGNORE preferences.

But is good to know my pet monkey likes to follow me around like a child.

Why can’t you answer? Why are you on the TAHOE/YUKON forums trashing fords and then on this forum begging people for pictures of their fords?

Last edited:

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why can’t you answer? Why are you on the TAHOE/YUKON forums trashing fords and then on this forum begging people for pictures of their fords?

My pet monkey is so obsessed with me, follows me around like a child. Wow, you even had to go back and edit your post lol, so obsessed. Now dance for me.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why can’t you answer?

“Panicked” “save the queen” “my pa don said”, and other typical predictable responses from my pet monkey. Poor dancing monkey, you thought I was gone forever? Cry cry, I’m sad for you, waiting, panicked, all this time by your computer, waiting for me, lol. I’m here now monkey (till I hit Ignore again), now dance.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
“Panicked” “save the queen” “my pa don said”, and other typical predictable responses from my pet monkey. Poor dancing monkey, you thought I was gone forever? Cry cry, I’m sad for you, waiting, panicked, all this time by your computer, waiting for me, lol. I’m here now monkey (till I hit Ignore again), now dance.

No ‘dice’ son. So great that you think I’m ‘on a computer LOL!

How about a refresher? Why’d you buy a ford if they are such junk AND about to ‘go under’?

35cb26d7ae5dfe84403aefe66fa4e8d0.png

AGAIN, why can’t you answer?

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No ‘dice’ son. So great that you think I’m ‘on a computer LOL!

How about a refresher? Why’d you buy a ford if they are such junk AND about to ‘go under’?

35cb26d7ae5dfe84403aefe66fa4e8d0.png

AGAIN, why can’t you answer?

So predictable, it’s funny, like a cheap broken local fair toy/game, I’m getting so much value out of just one nickel. Now keep dancing pet monkey.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So predictable, it’s funny, like a cheap broken local fair toy/game, I’m getting so much value out of just one nickel. Now keep dancing pet monkey.

Nope. Not working LOL. Better come up with another and (and yet ANOTHER) username quick.

So....

Why can’t you answer?

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope. Not working LOL. Better come up with another and (and yet ANOTHER) username quick.

So....

Why can’t you answer?

Keep dancing monkey, this is hilarious, I’m getting so much entertainment value out of you. Keep it going, dance.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Keep dancing monkey, this is hilarious, I’m getting so much entertainment value out of you. Keep it going, dance.

Sssuuuurrreeee you are.

Now tell us again how ford is going bankrupt and uses cheap parts (while you also beg men, on the internet, to send you pics of their fords LOL)!