F150 Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, beating a dead horse with the same topic but spare me the flack!

'20 Expy CCD 22s
'18 F150 20" Sport wheels

What/where can I get the front and rear spacers? I read 5mm front and 10 mm back, this is correct?

Looking for no modifications to axle shafts or any other part of the Expy, just want to swap my OEM 22s for the 20s winter tires come December, this is the route to go, yes?

Thank you

Last edited:

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OP
OP
M

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I'm in Canada so what little options remain for take offs or reproduction are limited. Prefer not to ship through US if not.
Can get a set of F150 takeoffs for reasonable price.

Wasn't sure if just keeping the rear center caps off was fine. Will go that route with the 275/55/20 winter rubber.

Appreciate the response.

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sure, no problem. Some guys spray the protruding part of the axle shaft with rattle can bed liner or similar to clean it up a bit. The ends of the axle shafts get really rusty hiding behind the center caps.

Ellison Brown III

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It took me about 30-45min to cut the excess axle protruding through the center of the wheel. Still have 3 to 4 threads of the spindle through the nut. In the aviation field we look for at least 2 to 3 threads. If it’s good enough for a helicopter it’s good enough for my Expy. It’s been approximately 3 years since I’ve done the mod, and if you don’t know what your looking for you can’t tell the difference.

E428C653-AF8E-41FC-8B0E-7E8CB95C64D3.jpeg