Factory Navigator Hids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Blwnl36

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i know the bulb is diffrent. its an hid bulb. but the harness on the ballast looks like a 9006 connection. the bulb turns into the headlight housing.so the dr1 bulb or whatever its callede doesnt have the same footprint as a 9006?

OP
OP
B

Blwnl36

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just bought 35w hids....not looking for the brighter 55w. I have them in my 04 cobra. Like them alot. Just want the expo to have that rich look to it.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
right...i hear ya...i had 35w HIDs too...then went to retrofit 55w

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
Not to question the guys installing the higher wattage HIDs, but if you are worried about the cops giving you a hard time, those are not the bulbs to get. They can get very bright and while they light up the world for you, they also light up the world for everyone else. The "bug light syndrome" seems to come to mind here.

OP
OP
B

Blwnl36

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not to question the guys installing the higher wattage HIDs, but if you are worried about the cops giving you a hard time, those are not the bulbs to get. They can get very bright and while they light up the world for you, they also light up the world for everyone else. The "bug light syndrome" seems to come to mind here.

i hear ya on that one.....